Activity in PayPal Community

ank Transfer Functionality Disabled – Need Support

It seems like PayPal has locked many people's accounts with a 'system message.' This situation makes me concerned about potential serious business issues at PayPal, possibly related to funding. Despite having a balance of more than 10 dollars, I am u...

ptl68 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payments pending

I received two payments from a game app. The total was 3.77. This transaction was pending for a weeks time. I've contacted PayPal about it and it took over 3 days for a response. After this argument proceeded, and I explained step for step to help ho...

Ellie1129 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! You can't use PayPal anymore

hi.. i closed my old acc from a while and then i back today to create new account then paypal telling me this .. why ? what's the problem ? Edit : if there 1% chance to back my main account will be thankful     Because of potential risk exposure, w...

HanzoCO by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 4 kudos

Pre-transaction verification

I want the option to verify transactions before my PayPal account is charged. That is, when a merchant charges me, I want to get a message or a text from PayPal, and only after I confirm it, my account is charged (I have it in some of my credit cards...

RF2023 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos