Activity in PayPal Community

New Scam Method using Alias in Paypal

Hello everyone, I would like to inform about the new way to scam using paypal alias cause it can be easily done using disposeable email since paypal not requiring any verification to use alias in new paypal account.The tragedy happened like this :1. ...

Using Paypal Smart Buttons for checkout sometimes fails with Debit/ Credit Cards Form

After following the integration guide for JS and the paypal-react-js library, I've added the react Paypal buttons to my website. The order is created and captured both on my website. End result looks like the normal Paypal buttons.Now what I've notic...

tutorforlife_0-1713965740512.png tutorforlife_1-1713965868560.png

My WebHook events seem to get in reverse order

I first get the PAYMENT.CAPTURE.COMPLETED and then the CHECKOUT.ORDER.APPROVEDI would think that I should get the approval first, with my own internal reference there, and then, when the payment capture comes, I can match the paypal supplied order_id...

Issue with paypal webhook - salesforce

Hi, I have added a Webhook listner URL to my Sandbox app and subscribed all event.My main requirement is whenever I get payment I should be notified.The listner URL is Salesforce Rest Resource.The issue is that when I transfer money from one sandbox ...

Money refund

I sent money (sum 56USD) by mistake to another similar account!!! Will Paypal help me to return money back to my account?

Cannot add, remove or move funds

I cannot add funds, retrieve them, or move them. I have the debit card. I linked 3 different banks, even tried depositing a check, just get an error message to contact customer support. There are no message in the resolution center. This same thing i...

BUTLER0568 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

#Razer Gold

Payment pending and ask me buy Razer gold 50 USD is real or scam

Jufri1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is 2FA so slow at the moment?

Hi team since weeks the screen to chose the way how I want to make the two factor authentication takes minutes to appear after logging in with the password. It‘s not only me who has this problem. Can someone comment or give a hint Thanks Tom

Tomgbw by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos