Activity in PayPal Community

cant login

Hi, i cant react to my account. I did write my username and password and then it redirects to me to the sms/call page to verify my identity. I did select sms/call ma but no SMS/call reached to me and i cant login my account. it says" Something went w...

Paypal dispute takes more than 2 months

Hello On December 8, 2023 I placed an order at Zalando for 140 euros. I paid for this with PayPal. I returned these items in full and they arrived back at Zalando on January 2. Before Zalando could proceed with the refund, I had closed my PayPal acco...

User096 by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

refunding onlinestore money help

ich habe vor mehr als 2 monaten ein produkt bestellt. einen prudukt code... der anbieter hat nichts geliefert bis jetzt... erst als ich eine rückerstattung beantragt habe nahm dieser scamstore kontakt mit mir auf... trotz meiner beweise dass dieser s...

xiceflipx by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't send crypto to a wallet get error Something went wrong.

Each month I go through this, trying to send my crypto to a wallet.  Get error Something went wrong  This happens sometimes - trying again may help fix the problemIf I call PayPal I am told this is a security issue and I have to wait 72 hours, which ...

richzine by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos